Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Nothing new~

So I went to the doctor yesterday for my 38 week appointment and the door is still only 1cm and the curtain is still at 80%. Oh well..better than going backwards I suppose which I hear has been known to happen from time to time. Oh and I lost 2 pounds, which was interesting, but I am thinking it was water that I lost because I can see my ankle bones again.

We will be taking our last childbirth class tonight which will consist of infant CPR and the tour of the Family BirthPlace. Let's hope it's interesting seeing this class is slated to last until like 10:30PM or something obnoxious like that.

I need to remember to ask the instructor about those personalized free samples we were all supposed to be able to pick out from pampers.com. I signed up and whatever and then I was told there would be a link to get free samples..yeah..no dice. Odd. Must ask!

No comments: