Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

~I just got myself some cortisone~

Just came home from getting 2 cortisone shots.; one in each wrist. I have to say that was quite painful! Although the first shot was much more painful than the second, probably because I knew what to expect the second time. He said it would take 24-36 hours to feel any difference however I'd feel worse before I got better. He also agreed with me that it is the swelling of tissue that is putting pressure on the nerve, therefore resulting in the carpel tunnel.

Might head to Margaritaville tonight to use out coupon before it expires..nothing cures the soul more than a "Cheeseburger in Paradise". However, one glitch is that Stone Temple Pilots is playing in the same venue as the restaurant and as it was we were debating wether or not to get tickets...hmm...maybe tickets will be an order seeing I hear there are still some available..so much fun that would be. I do love them..

No comments: