Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

~Progress...~

I went in today for my 37 week exam and lo-and-behold..in one week we went from 0cm dilation and 0% effaced to; 1cm dilated and 80% effaced. 80%! I was told to "pack my bag" and that "if you called me later tonight or tomorrow and said you were in labor or your water broke, I'd not be surprised." When the doctor said that Scott looked as if he was going to throw up..lol!

Also the doctor told us he'd not be doing another ultrasound unless I go past my due date..which he also says is unlikely at this point. However, from his best guess I am carrying around a "7 pounder in there". So does that mean she'll gain another 2 pounds before she comes out seeing I have 2.5 weeks left at this point? Holy moley....

2 comments:

Amy and Joe said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!! THE LITTLE ONE IS ON HER WAY!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Congrats. Progress is good.