Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

&@%$!* USA Baby/Child Space

OMG! So we ordered our furniture in April and we were told a 10-12 week lead time which gave us anywhere between July 5 and July 19.

Let's just say I am due the same day the furniture is due. August 8th?! Are you bloody serious?!

At the rate I am going I will have a baby before I have the furniture. Thank goodness for the pack-n-play so she at least has somewhere to sleep if God forbid the stuff is any later.

The only things that are in are the mattress and the side/end table. So I went and picked up the mattress today so we at least can figure out where we are putting the crib when it finally fucking arrives.

There goes my pipe dream of taking my time with her room in an unstressful manner. Grr...

What really annoys me is the dresser. Like, I need a friggin' place to store shit! Right now it looks like her room puked in the guest room! Arg!!!!!!!!