Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

~Wait, what?~

OK so I was just watching the Bonnie Hunt Show..which I love by the way..and there was a lady on there who stated that, "Breast fed babies poop does not smell. It smells like buttered popcorn."

Um..yeah ok..I don't know what babies she is talking about..but my kid's poop does not smell like buttered popcorn in the slightest. It smells like poop. Period. Case closed.

On the other hand it resembles coarse mustard in a very scary way. Now I know why one of my dearest friends loathes mustard.

4 comments:

Amy and Joe said...

hahahahahaha!!! Yes, I too want to know who thinks baby's poop smells like buttered popcorn.......weirdo.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Too funny. Wait till the kid starts eating real food. Yuck!

Lisa said...

Okay, so I'm a weirdo I guess because I even posted on my blog about how I didn't think Trav and I would be able to eat movie popcorn again after all those diapers...I definitely had a popcorn pooper, but alas, no more! It's just plain old poop! But I do remember being surprised that my niece's BF poop smelled like poop...so I guess some just stink differently!!

Amy said...

I always thought that BF poop smelled like sour Elmer's glue. Even today as I opened up some glue for a project (yes, we have already done arts & crafts at 8 am) it brought back the poop smell.

However when I ate spinach it made her poop smell nasty gross. Go figure.

Now - plain old poop.