Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

~Me time~

Yesterday I took some well deserved me time..well of course Madelyn was with me, but it was still me time as far as I am concerned. I said to myself, well the last 10 months have been all about you little lady, mommy needs something. So mommy went out and got her hair done. The last time I got it done was before my baby shower so that was what, June..it's now September and things were looking a bit scary above the shoulders.

Long gone is the blonde. And I mean GONE. I went dark. Like really dark. Darker than my natural color. And guess what? I freaking LOVE it!! I have no idea why I didn't do this before! Oh and I chopped off like 3 inches. I feel refreshed and new, a feeling I needed to feel.

Scott admitted to me the day before he was nervous and wasn't sure if he was ready to give up having a blonde wife. I said, well you can go get another one (blonde wife) but it will cost ya! ;) So he comes home yesterday and was just floored. He really likes it too. Although last night when we hugged and kissed goodnight he was a bit freaked out because it was different hair under his chin. He was like, wait..who are you? Heehee!

No comments: