Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

~Will I miss this?~

OK, I don't think I will technically miss being pregnant, but I think there are things about being pregnant I will miss:

1) Crying for no reason and have no one ask me, "What's wrong?"
2) Giant bowls of ice cream on a daily basis at 8:00PM.
3) Saying what I want, when I want without consequence.
4) Napping during the day being a requirement, rather than a luxury.
5) Eating 5-6 meals a day.
6) Whole milk.
7) Twelve oreos at a sitting.
8) Not doing any yard work.
9) Having people put my groceries in my car for me.
10) People moving out of my way without being asked.
11) Not having my period for 9 months.

Some of the things I will not miss:

1) Wearing a pantyliner on a daily basis and if I forget, having wet underwear.
2) Sneezing and peeing simultaneously.
3) Being sweaty 24/7.
4) Not being able to park my car in the garage.
5) Walking 2 miles an hour to get where I am going.
6) Not being able to see my feet.
7) Hip pain!
8) Peeing 5 times or more during the night.
9) Using baby powder like it's going out of style.
10) Throwing up for no reason at all.
11) Snoring!

2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Great list of things that you will miss. The only thing I miss is feeling the baby move around. I loved that.

Me said...

Maybe I'll miss that too..right now though I'm not too keen on her sticking her little hands and feet places they shouldn't be.