Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~Holding steady...~

Ah yes so we went back to the doctor yesterday, and from the way I was feeling I was sure there would be a change..you all know those lovely sharp pains that shoot right up your coocher? yeah..*those* are a fun time. From having those for about a week I was sure that meant something. Well it did, it meant I was having sharp pains shoot up my coocher, nothing else. Gah. So as it stands I am still 1cm dilated and 80% effaced.

So, the plan is this: I have an appointment scheduled for Monday at 9:00AM, which I will keep (obviously) if nothing happens over the weekend. If I do indeed still show for the Monday appointment, I will be hooked up to the monitors (fetal and contraction) for however long that test takes and have another ultrasound. Then we will determine what day, well actually what night is more likely, I will be induced starting with the vaginal suppositories (Scott flinched when he heard that..lol..) and then the pitocin.

I will be texting from the room more than likely to give some updates here and there. Scott does have a laptop but it's for work and none of my stuff is on there so emails will not be forthcoming, although stand by for the blackberry picture! Guess I'd better gather all those email addresses together I will need...

No comments: