Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

~Huggies Pure & Natural~

"So this is love..mmm..mmm...so this is love..." (insert Sleeping Beauty singing here)

Wow. Where have you been all my life?

This is a great diaper. First off it is the softest diaper I have ever felt..way softer than Pampers "Blankie Soft" Swaddlers ever were, even when they were manufactured correctly. They fit around Madelyn's slim baby body like a glove and when they get wet the get squishy, not hard like the previous contenders did. This diaper also performs exceptionally well overnight. No leaks. They have a pleasant smell out of the wrapper as well. If I had to pick at one things I'd improve it would be the side tabs..they could stand to be slightly longer just for ease of parental use.

I highly recommend this diaper.

If you are going to consider this diaper, call Huggies, aka, Kimberly-Clark, and ask them for coupons. They sent me $8 worth. One of the coupons was worth $6 so as a result my first pack of these diapers, that I bought from Wal-Mart, ended up costing me $2.97. If you are not, call them anyways and get coupons..then send them to me, because I surely could use them!

I am so glad to be done with this diaper fiasco.

http://www.huggiespureandnatural.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the reviews! I've been stressing about what to buy post-pampers and was about to run out of my last box of non-dry max cruisers.