Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~Mother Nature, go bother someone else...~

Yes this is a post about Aunt Flo..if you are grossed out by that don't read any further. Me on the other hand, I had a child so nothing grosses me out anymore.. ;) But then again if you haven't been grossed out by me yet by reading this blog then this will seem like child's play. Ha! Anyways..

Let me begin by saying since I gave birth on Aug 14..I have had only one week where I was discharge/blood free.

So I am on the mini pill, and I am on my second pack. Last week I started having a lot of clear/whitish discharge..I figured oh I'm ovulating..WEIRD seeing I am in the middle of this pack of pills..but whatever..my body is probably still out of whack..fine..well then the discharge slowly became brown..and now I have my period..AGAIN...complete with some small lochia. What the hell??

I do take a multivitamin and iron supplements.

Has this happened to you reader, if so what did you do? How long did it last? Has it corrected itself yet?

I feel like I am getting screwed here..and poor Scott is probably growing hair on his palms by now.

1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Sorry didn't experience that. You have my sympathy for sure.