Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

~Committed to paint color~

Well, I bit and bought the paint for the room. And yes I did splurge and pay over $47 bucks for this fancy Benjamin- Moore zero VOC paint that is LEED Certified, Certified GreenGuard for CHildren and Schools, 100% acrylic, virtually odroless and all that jazz. I think Scott would think I was uits if I decided I wanted to change all the paint in the house to this type, but I actually got no argument at all from him when wanting to use it in the baby's room.

Maybe because he himself is currently studying to become LEED Certified himself, or he just knows that right now when I make my mind up one something there is no changing it unless he wants to pay the hormonal fee, which assure you is not pleasant.

Now that I see in the picture it seems that the color I chose does not match the valance, however, I assure you that in real life, it certainly does.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

We used a no VOC paint, too:) What does LEED stand for ?

Me said...

Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)