Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I almost wish...

..that I could just puke and get it over with. Since week 2 or so, I have been feeling wicked nauseous in the mornings, although usually it is before I put food in my tummy. Also for a bit there it was during, until I discovered that bagels and cream cheese agree with me heartily now in the morning. Until today. I feel so gross that I actually had to call out from work. I already laid down for a while on the bed until the last wave passed. I feel kinda bad because it is such an important day today there seeing we are having a visit from corporate and whatnot, but my tummy and my baby are much more important than that.

Although I do think that if I just went and puked I'd feel better.

I'm dizzy, having hot flashes every so often, slightly blurred vision and my tummy is doing flips and flop all accompanied by a symphony of heartburn style belches. I feel like I have a fever as well, but nope; 98.7F.

First doctor visit is next week, Jan 7th at 11:30AM, so hopefully we can shed some light on what is going on with my body and also get a better idea of when I actually conceived. I say I'm due mid-August..we'll see what the doc says. And I am very excited to report that Scott will be coming with me for the initial visit! I told him that I'd appreciate every visit he could make, although I don't expect him to be there 100% of the time seeing he has to work and take care of us that way, but his efforts would be most appreciated. He actually wants to go to as many appointments as he can, so I'm excited, and grateful.

3 comments:

Amy and Joe said...

That's so great of Scott. You'll really appreciate it too, as MY "George" was not able to make it to any of the appointments except for the 20 week sex-determination appointment.

Me said...

Well I think men think that is the most important one anyways.

Lisa said...

The earlier appointments seem more important for scott to be there...unless there's any "important stuff" going on, most of the appointments are quick...weight, blood press...any Q's? I remember thinking, "that's it? don't you have questions for me? are you sure you checked everything?" but in the end a healthy pregnancy doesn't require much intervention...