Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

II

OK so I know it has been a while since I have posted and well I guess that is ok seeing there is no one but me reading this anyways....

We have been quite busy in this house with prepping and hosting Thanksgiving and then going away on vacation for a week so I am glad, ok not glad to be back from white sandy beaches, crystal blue waters and green turtles, but glad to able to post something..finally.

I got 2 pink lines this morning. *GuLp*

Scott nearly fell over. The mixed look of terror and surprise that was on his face was priceless. I couldn't help it. I laughed at him. he said something to me like, well you're just taking this all in stride..and I was like well, the test really didnt' surprise me in all honesty..it's weird..I can't really say why or put my finger on it..it just confirmed something I think I already knew.

I know I need to call the OB/GYN so they can validate the findings and all that jazz, however, when I called work this morning for my schedule my new boss first said, "Oh you're coming in tonight." And I said, "There is no way that is happening seeing I asked for today off." So after 10 minutes on hold she finally concluded that she had no idea what was going on and said, "we'll call you back." OK well HELLO, it's been over 5 hours now..doncha think you'd have it under control by now? Alas I am going off on a tangent...

Basically I'd liek to call the doc and I can't without knowing my scheduale. Color me annoyed.

No comments: