Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ta-dah!

It is official..just came back from the OB and we are officially 9 1/2 weeks pregnant! WOOHOO! That gives us a due date of August 8 2009..God help me with two Leos in the house!

Scott came with me to the appointment and he was so thrilled..especially when we got to hear the baby's heartbeat..so fast! Also the little critter was not happy to be poked and prodded with the wand..movign all around trying to get out of the way..too funny.

Doctor said everything looks great and I am due back in 3 more weeks for another ultrasound and then 2 weeks later to see him...prolly to go over the bloodwork I got done today..5 viles..good grief..what are they going to do..sell it on the black market?

1 comment:

Amy and Joe said...

OMG I had like 9 or 10 viles taken....I swear they are selling it.