Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Nausea

So today I felt the first wave of nausea while in the process of consuming my hearty breakfast of 1 egg plus 2 egg whites, on a whole wheat tortilla with 2 slices of cheese, flanked by my famous home made hash browns. Sadly, half my burrito is still sitting on my plate, and during each bite I felt a wave a nausea and my gag reflex kick in. I am still trying to finish it though, seeing I do need all the protein I can get whenever I can get it, so one small bite at a time and hopefully I will be able to choke this thing down. However, the highly acidic orange juice is absolutely no problem. Weird.

I have been burping a lot lately, like those small heartburn burps.

I have also been feeling very tired lately. Conking out on the couch while watching tv during the day for like 15 minute intervals. When I'm at work, in the later stages of my shift, I am a zombie and really don't give a rats ass about educating my customer and the like. I just sit back and let them do whatever, only answering questions when absolutely necessary.

One great thing right now is I no longer feel the need to "suck in" while I am sitting or standing. You know that everyone does it; they suck in the gut, wether it's a real or imagined one, when they are sitting or standing. I really don't care anymore..whatever. Let it go. It will go on it's own accord sooner or later.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I think that was one of my favoriye parts of being pregnant---not having to suck it in!!