Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The big reveal is this weekend!

Oh yay..this should be fun. So tomorrow night we are going out to dinner with Scott's parents and brothers seeing it is his mom's birthday. So I decided, and we are using this tactic on both sets of parents, that we would make soem copies of the ultrasound pics and put them in a box, all wrapped up with Christmas wrapping paper, and be like, "Oh this just arrived! We had ordered this for Christmas for you guys and it came late..so sorry..here..Merry Christmas!" Then sit back and watch the fun. Evil I know, but totally unexpected at the same time.

I'm bummed we are tellign Scott's parents first, but you gotta make compromises, and also too, I know she wont be nearly as excited as my own mom..so whatever. It will still be fun.

No comments: