Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally.

Finally..both sets of parents know and now I can tell all my friends. That secret was so hard to keep. I was so anti-social since we came back from our vacation in December because I knew if I physically spoke to any of my friends or saw them out, I'd run my mouth and spill the beans. I know you all understand because most all of you have been there already, and I thank you for still being my friends even though I pretty much ignored most of you for the last 10 weeks.

So we told my parents in California Pizza Kitchen..not exactly when we wanted to do but it was our only choice. My mom was so cute..she hugged the picture, cried some, and then sat there swaying back and forth with this massive grin on her face clapping her hands softly going, "eeeeeeeeee!" Adorable. Then she proceeded to down and entire Maragrita in about 5 minutes. My dad was more subdued but no less excited. He was grinning from ear to ear.

3 comments:

Jen C-S said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you :). And I can totally picture your mom's expression and the swaying. So cute!

Amy said...

Happy happy joy joy.....let the fun times begin!

Amy and Joe said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw the time clicker thingy you have...it says "only 199 days to go!" AGH! I remember those days going, "oh you've gotta be kidding me..." Teehee!