Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

~Sugar!~

My mom came over this past Wednesday which was really a treat as she can never just swing by whenever she feels like it like MIL can. However, she did something that I felt was so out of character for her..I wanted to throttle her.

We were having a small dessert after our lunch, cotton candy - YUM, and she says to me, "What would you do if I gave Madelyn some cotton candy..just a little itty bitty piece?"
I said, "Don't you dare.."
She says, "But..it's just a little piece.."
I say, "NO."

Seriously??? What the hell are you thinking woman?? What if I wasn't home? She would have given it to her..omg..I know it wouldn't have killed her or anything..but it's pure 100% sugar! She is 8 months old! WOW. Makes me wonder what the heck she fed me at that age now. Is this why I have such issues with food because she fed me cotton candy when I was 8 months old chased with Cheez-wiz or something? Makes me want to barf!

1 comment:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

My aunt wanted to feed Davey Death by Chocolate before he was a year.