Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

~Poop, God, and humdingers..oh my~

So I was finally able to get all those poopie samples back to the lab only to be told that they may be too old for processing. Um, excuse me? I told them I was told by the woman who gave me the vials to hand them all in at once, and since this little girl only poops once per day if I am lucky these days it took a while to get them here. (Insert big drawn out sigh from the tech) Well 'll try and do the tesst on them but I can't give you any guarantees. Oh gee thanks! Oh and why did they give you 5 vials..you should have only had 3. Heh..that's what I thought too. BAH.

We had her baptism the weekend of Thanksgiving and it went swimmingly well. She behaved like a perfect lady in church, a little squirmy but hey..she's a baby! The food was catered and was just delicious, although an expense I felt we could have done without. The cake was from Modern...mmm...and sadly I could not partake in the devouring of it as it was filled with all things dairy. Alas. The little lady recieved some wonderful gifts as well as a nice fat share of Disney stock..woohoo! I told Scott that we'll have to visit Disney often to check on the progress, stability and standing of her holding.

So speaking of dairy I thought I'd do a little experiment to see what was causing the puking..soy or dairy..and what a way to go out than to eat a slice of that yummy cake. HA! At the next feeding she was puking up a storm..poor lady..so now I know the culprit, and it seems going dairy free with the Pepcid is making a huge difference. Slowly it is going away again as it takes a bit for it to work its way through her system.

Tree went up as well as some new outside lights on out hedges.

Went to see Santa Claus this past weekend as well. She did absurdly well. No tears, fits or pukes!

First significant snow today too. Can't wait to bundle her up in her new snowsuit and take her out in it for a bit. Going to be fun to see her touch it for the first time..I'm chuckling thinking about it although it stinks Scott won't be home for the experience.

And lastly, the humdinger finally made its appearance. Blah...

No comments: