Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

~Incredible moment while nursing~

OK let me preface this with saying I have barely any feeling left on my nips so when LO latches or unlatches I barely feel it.

Last night during her last nurse, I was sitting in my usual spot, but I had my head back and my eyes closed..I was just sooo tired. I opened my eyes and looked down. My LO was just staring up at me, and for how long she was doing that I have no idea, and I had the oddest sensation..not de ja vu..but close to it. I looked in her eyes and I had that feeling of, "I met you somewhere and I already know you." I would swear I saw her soul and experienced the phenomenon what is called "soul recognition". I mean, it was mind-blowing! It was like I knew her from another life or something..it was just one of those crazy wonderful things that you can't even explain and no one "gets" unless it has happened to them.