Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tests & Tampons

Gah..ok so "the test" was lurking in my bathroom taunting me with its presence, so I HAD to take it. Plus Scott was going to the liquor store and asked me if I wanted to come, so I had to see if the trip was worth it, you know? And seeing I was due for my period in 2 days anyways, I took the test and kaputz ..one line..no baby. Oh well..so I drowned my sorrows in some Old Speckled Hen. Although I have to say I didn't feel any different, but I had to be sure that it was ok to buy myself beer, you know?

The first period after stopping the pill is in a nutshell..disgusting. First off..I had a headache that made it seem like my eyeballs were going to pop out of my head, you know..like how a migraine starts? Effin' terrible. Then the next day this hellish spawn of a headache turned into a period that gave the headache a run for it's money. Oh. My. God. I bled through Super Absorbency tampons in a matter of 2 hours and I felt like I had to pee really bad the whole time, but I know I really didn't have to it was just the, well, YOU KNOW. So I put a new Super in and bounded up some toilet paper in the crotch of my undies and to the drugstore I go to buy Super Plus and panty liners. Dear Lord those Super Plus are BIG. "Oof", is all I can say about that insertion.

No comments: