Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hormonal

So as I mentioned in the previous post, after 15 or so years I have stopped taking the pill. Sounds simple enough, eh? Hardly! I can not believe what a 180 my personality seems to have taken. Everything makes me angry. My mouth has a mind of it's own and I can't seem to stop it from opening when it should be closing. The worst part is; I don't care. I did however apologize to my husband yesterday, but not because I felt any remorse, but because I felt I had no choice.

I have always been that person who was able to take 2 steps back and process prior to adding my 2 cents into the conversation, now it seems I'm giving you an entire dollar and then asking for a refund. It's horrible, and yet I can't stop.

Was I like this before I stared taking the pill? I have no idea..I can't remember that far back.

I did speak with my husband before I stopped taking the pill that I had no idea how the lack of hormone was going to affect me, if at all, so I do feel a bit better knowing that he had fair warning. Is this my way if excusing my behavior? Absolutely not. Those of you who have experienced this know that, and those who have not- you wait and try not to pass judgement; your time will come.

No comments: