Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

~Meh..~

Well, it's not like things haven't been happening here..I just haven't had the drive to post it and I will get to that in a second. First I want to share that Madelyn is a full fledged speed crawler and loves the "I'm going to get you" game. She crawls away as fast as possible and laughs her head off. It's terribly cute.

She can also take some steps but she has to be held up by her torso (not her arms) and guided to do so..she actually isn't too keen on it and reaches to be back on all fours asap.

No teeth..just drool and chewing.

Ok..here goes. I am battling PPD. I started taking 50mg of Zoloft last week. It is supposed to take 3-4 weeks to take effect but I think some of it kicked in a bit already (either that or it's the placebo effect) and Scott has commented on how much less pissed off I am.

2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better already.

Jen C-S said...

:( but glad you are feeling better. I went to the doctor in May because I was feeling the same way. We changed my birth control first, and that really seems to have done the trick. I was on Loestrin 24 which is a high estrogen pill, now I'm on Ortho. But part of me also wonders if I felt better just by admitting there was a problem and talking about it. If you ever need to chat, just let me know :).