Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pink or Blue?

So we were finally indulged by the doctor and on March 12 we found out we are having a little girl! Yay! We are so excited and could not be happier.

We went browsing for furniture yesterday and found some nice things..and they didn't smell funny either which was nice. I do recall going shopping with a very dear friends for furniture for her little one and she noted to me most of the stuff "smelled like chemicals". Turns out she was totally right! Most of the stuff *does* smell 'odd', but then again it is difficult to find something that smells like wood too. So anyways..my point is, the stuff we found smelled like neither..so I was good with that.

Thinking of a pink and brown theme for the room with pink walls (of course!) to boot! Scott is gong to be thrilled to paint that room again..haha..oh well..he won't let me do it so I guess he is the only one left!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats!!!!!

Lisa said...

I don't know what you mean about smelly furniture...weird...

Me said...

WhatEVER Lisa..