Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~Pampering~

Ahh..so I have just come off a weekend of much needed pampering. Jeff had a business sort of weekend he needed to attend at the "Cranwell resort & Spa" in Lenox Massachusetts and so of course the ladies tagged along.

Friday began with a pedicure and a leisurley stroll through the Outlets. We knew we were coming back on Saturday so this was kind of a preview day. Light kunch back at the Spa and then a plesent afternoon of quiet and reading. And seeing Jeff was required at his company's table for dinner, room service rounded out the day. On saturday we woke and were ready to shop! Although I have to say since the lady I went with is also pregnant and due in June, clothes shopping was not nearly as much fun as it had been in past visits to Lenox. So man things in J.Crew we just sighed wistfully at and moved on. So what's a girl to do? A girl buys an adorable pink canvas purse from Polo..those always fit!

Later that day after a brief stint in my whirlpool tub (I so need one os these in my house!) I went for my first pre-natal massage. It was wonderful..this woman left no muscle wanting. By the time I went to dinner that night with everyone I felt like a bowl of jelly and was useless! But it was so worth it!

I was going to go to my first pre-natal Yoga class monday, however, Jack Frost had other ideas and dumped 12 inches of snow on us that day and the studio was closed. I guess I have to wait anoither week!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey good for you for actually going to a prenatal yoga class...I meant to...oh, and the post-natal class too...oops. i couldn't even find it in my lazy self to pop the prenatal yoga dvd in...not once!! Glad you had a nice pampering:)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Lisa I never opened my prenatal workout video either. Good for you getting the pampering and yoga classes too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah....I second that. I think I took the shrink wrap off my prenatal yoga DVD but never opened it. I did do prenatal water aerobics with #1 #2. And so it goes....